A nation is advanced in proportion to education and intelligence spread among the masses – Swami Vivekanand.
Krantiveer Chapekar Smarak Samiti sowed the seed of education by inaugurating with 18 students a kindergarten on 9th June, 1975 at the hands of Dr. S.V. Kulkarni. Krantiveer Chapekar Vidya Mandir had classes from standard Ist to VIIth, all accommodated in Chapekar wada. For the development of wada into a monument, it was needed to shift the school in another campus.
It was very difficult time for samiti. Samiti officials approached, with the help of Shri. Damuanna Date, Shri Appasaheb Kulkarni and Shri Rajabhau Dev, the trustee of Moraya Gosavi Devsthan trust Shri. Vighnahari Dev Maharaj. School received a land in Chinchwad from Dev Maharaj on lease. In 1993, classrooms were built there with financial assistance of Shri Sadaguru Jangali Maharaj Co-operative Bank. Primary and secondary sections of school received government affiliations. Another campus was developed at Ganeshnagar in Thergaon. Renowned industrialist Shri Kantilalji Khinvansara donated land of about half acre and funding of one lakh rupees. Today, in all 1600 students are getting education under the able guidance of teachers in both of the campuses.
Krantiveer Chapekar Smarak Samiti as per its commitment of Nation building based on knowledge character and integrity, set up an education for masses with special attention to economically challenged sector of society. Two educational complexes are in function, one at Chinchwad with pre-primary, primary, secondary, higher secondary sections and preprimary, primary, secondary sections at Thergaon.